Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
The Landing I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Landing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

Character Age : 33
District : Rosefall

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Leah was on her way to Africa. She was getting tired of her life of business as it was, so going to help out some small tribes would be nice. The ship she was on was a large size, but going by her self made the ship only seem bigger. Leah often got sea sick, and spent her time in the bathrooms. The idea of going across the ocean instead of flying was a big mistake. There was no way she would take an airplane though. It would mock her lack of the ability to fly well.

During one of the days at sea though, Leah had a feeling that she should be on deck. She made her way up to the deck from her level and looked out to sea. In the distance an Island was making it's shape. For some reason...she felt like voices were calling to her. Ones that were in distress.

The ship was getting tiring, and what if something needed help? After fetching somethings, She snuck her way into a life boat and summoned forth her wings. She leaped over board and started to fly. Her fairy powers proving to work for the moment. She flew for quite some time towards the Island in the distance. It wasn't long though until a pain started in her back. She was worried of course that she wouldn't make it to shore. Leah was determined not to drown though.

By the time she neared the Island she had managed to get high enough, that if her back couldn't hold up she might be able to glide her way to the shore. The Diversity of the Island as seen above was astounding. Leah was almost distracted by it before her back pain brought her back to reality and she was hurtling towards the beach.

Leah tried her best to glide but she was falling to fast and ended up hitting the sandy ground quite hard. After realizing she was in pain she grew wary that nobody was even on this Island to help her. Would she die here?

Last edited by Leah Flu on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

Character Age : 15
District : Rioton

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

The Atlantic was by far Emphadon's favorite ocean. It bridged the area between the countries he found to be the most interesting, and it's currents and sea life were easy to understand. It made swimming in this ocean especially easy, to where he sometimes didn't even have to do anything at all to cover any distance.

Currently, Emphadon was coming from Europe and headed to South America. It was much easier, though, to first go south in the direction of Africa, and then follow the North Equatorial Current west to South America. Then he could break away from the current at the very end and continue south to Brazil. There was a method to swimming in the Atlantic.

As he moved, however, he got an odd sense that told him land was nearby. Land he had never known to be in this general. He thought he'd known the Atlantic like the back of his hand. Since when was this island here?

There was a boat separating him from the land mass. He'd always hated boats. Giant polluters, that's all they were. He dove again and swam under the boat, giving it a wide berth from below. When he resurfaced, noticed someone... flying? No, not flying. Crashing.

The woman's graceless landing, seemed to make Emphadon realize he should probably investigate, and he directed his fin to take him to the beach. Once his fin touched down on sand, he released his legs and walked towards her. He gave her something of a funny look before speaking. "Are you alright?" His tone was more wary than concerned. Currently, he looked everything like a surfer who'd just caught a wave, minus the board.
Back to top Go down
http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

A voice? Yes there was defiantly someone else here. Leah managed to open here eyes through her pain. A masculine figure towered above her. He seemed to be worn out? She wasn't sure but his tone implied it in her ears.

"I don't know, what do you think?" she coughed satcastically. She managed to get herself into a sitting position, and once there she got a better look at true male in front of there. He was quite nice looking and he seemed older than her. The slits on his neck and ribs caught her attention.

He didn't seem to worried about them so maybe it was natural. Now though she was thinking about what exactly this island was. She had come to help the voices, but this guy was the only one here.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Emphadon moved to stand beside the woman and held a hand out to help her up. On the middle of finger of this - his right - hand he wore a large ring with a milky stone set into it. This was probably the only material possession Emphadon owned, and he always wore it, though he didn't exactly know its' origin.

"I think I just watched you fall from the sky," He mimicked her sarcastic tone. "Can't say I've ever seen that before."

Emphadon looked across the shore a moment, then back to where the beach gave way to grass that extended out to the rest of the island. The amount of displaced water in the area of the island gave him a sense of just how massive it was.

"What's on this island? Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Leah took the man's hand and got up on her feet. She winced as he pulled her up though. It didn't look broken, but it really hurt. The ring on his hand caught her attention. It was beautiful. She threw her hands behind her but she couldn't feel her wings. Great they had changed back to magic, no wonder she fell.

[color:fbba= turquoise]"I'm one of a kind!" She laughed a bit and added an Ow at the end. Leah followed this man's gaze as he took in the surrounds. So he had just arrived as well? So no answers at the moment. She slipped of a shoe and ran her toes through the sand. It was so soft.

"No clue. I just got here. I was on the Ship, but I thought I heard voices." Leah started limping ahead towards the grass. If she wanted answer's she would have to find them. She trudged on ahead and desided it was mean not to let her helper knowwhere she was going. "I'm going to look for answers. Want to come?" She gave a pretty, yet half crazy smile. She was determined to figure out what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:58 am

Ah, so she'd come the polluter. So she must have flown somehow. Well, of course. There was nothing else in the area that she could have fallen from. It was comforting to know that he hadn't somehow imagined it, though.

Emphadon took a moment to remain completely silent. Voices? He didn't hear anything. His pupils shifted to the top right corner of his eyes as though this would somehow make his hearing better. Though he wasn't quite ready to question her sanity yet, Emphadon was beginning to wonder if this woman had hit her head when she fell.

He brought his eyes back down to meet the woman's, still not having heard anything. Her sudden eagerness to explore the island caught him a bit off guard. Truthfully, he'd been hoping to examine the land mass from the outside, circle it once, before heading further into it.

This woman seemed bent on jumping right into it though. Emphadon decided it wouldn't be good for his conscious if she somehow got hurt exploring the place on her own. After a moment's deliberation, he turned back towards the water. "Yeah, sure. Just hang on a second."

Though there seemed to be plenty of moisture in the air, Emphadon saw no point in passing up the water that was already. He stopped at the shoreline, letting the waves pass over his bare feet. He wondered if he could be lazy, call the water up to him rather than go down to it. Then, he decided that this girl clearly wasn't human. She was one of a kind, but she wasn't the only kind.

Emphadon held his right hand so his palm faced the ocean, and a steady stream of water worked its way up to his fingertips. It followed up his arm and he used his other hand to give it another path to follow. Then he ran both hands over his arms, almost as though he were applying sunblock, though not so rigorously. The last of the stream of water fell into his cupped right hand, and he brought it to his lips for a drink.

When he was finished, he made his way back to the woman and eyed her. She didn't look very stable. "Are you alright though?" Something inside him told Emphadon he was going to regret this decision, but he ignored it. He held out a hand to her for no particular reason, perhaps offering it in case she needed to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

What a surprise! He agreed to go with her. She felt as if she must have come off quite funny to him. Her sudden falling and the interest of the Island. Heck he must think she was mentally disabled for hearing voices!

As he went for the water she observed him. The habits weren't the norm for what she was use to. He had to be some sort of water creature. Those slits were probably gills then. That would also explain his lack of certain clothing items.

While Leah waited for him to return she pulled her blackberry out of her pocket. Smashed, and completely ruined. "Damn it". She started fingering through it, picking out pieces she wasn't sure where they'd fit. she'd use her skills later. Right now she had to focus on the Island and this man.

As he came back she stuffed her phone away and raised a brow at him. She was about to say she was fine, before she remembered she just fell. "Not sure, I guess I bruised something. I don't know if I broke anything. Wouldn't that like, really hurt?" A step forward to wards him proved her leg was against the act.

She took his hand to steady herself. Purple eys observed the right once more. It seemed so smooth. She looked up at him, finally feeling calmed from her excitement and confusion. "I'm Leah. Thank you, for helping me and stuff..." She wasn't really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

"I'm Emphadon." He introduced, looking at her foot as she stepped forward. He was in no way the authority on a broken anything, but she didn't appear very comfortable with the action which he took to mean that it caused some sort of pain. "I would assume so, yes. I wouldn't know for sure though?" Emphadon couldn't ever having broken anything. Not in the three years he'd actually been able to get out and do anything that could possibly result in a broken bone.

Emphadon took another moment to observe his surroundings. Leah had left the boat and come to this island, and, from what he could tell so far, there didn't really seem to be anything on it. Evidently, she could fly, but he'd just witnessed her crash and burn doing just that. He came to the conclusion that she was at the very least something of a quirky person before looking back to her. "You know, I really hope for your sake there's something here. What exactly were you planning to do here?"

It was in no way a well thought-out plan. What would she have done if he hadn't happened to be here?
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

Emphadon. Interesting name. The realization of his words hit her like a hard block of ice. She hadn't really planned much. She really shouldn't have acted without thinking. It wasn't like her... at least she wasn't this way all the time. Wondering about the land mass though had made her so curious. For now she had dismissed the voices.

"Uh, no. I didn't have a plan... I just flew here, but I have back problems. So I crashed." Leah tried to move onward inland. She had to make sure Emphadon came to seeing as he was holding her steady. No doubt her small soft hands would slip from his own easily if she tried to go far ahead.

The flowers covering the ground in the area were really quite beautiful. She had only just noticed. Was anyone else on this Island? If not would Emphadon leave her alone? No she couldn't handle that. "If no body is here, you would just leave me would you?" her tone and expression were slightly pleading.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

In all honesty, Emphadon was insulted, but he gave a silent laugh. They'd only known each other a few minutes, and Leah assumed him to be heartless enough to do something like that. He couldn't very well stay on the island either though. He could find someone to help her. Or if he was quick he could catch up to the ship before it got too far away. It was never safe to go near ships, though.

"Well, let's what we can find here first. Then we'll worry about that." The slight smile that crossed his lips was meant to reassure her that he had no intentions of leaving her stranded on the island. Emphadon's long legs easily allowed him to match any pace Leah took and he decided he'd let her dictate how quickly they'd go.

Unconsciously, Emphadon seemed to be pulling closer to the river. It was something of a comfort to be near water.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

His smile was reasuring. Though the words that came from it were playful enough for Leah to laugh a bit. "Alright, that I can do." As they walked Leah's limp improved to an almost normal walk. The closer she got to the river, the more she thought this guy was pretty smart.

"Good idea, life tends to be around a fresh water source." She tried pulling him closer to the river. Looking down into it she saw fish, a lot of it. She was tempted to drink out of it, but the idea of fish pee struck her and she chose not to. Maybe she could purify it...

Leah had a backpack. In it were clothes and believe it or not, a bunch of random electrical equipment. Leah had brought it for comfort, being able to do what she liked with things made her feel better. Looking around though she was sure that they'd be useful for her survival, she could easily make a purification system with some of her items.

Last edited by Leah Flu on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Emphadon laughed. "That's true yes." It wasn't exactly what had drawn him to the river, but, hey. He lowered a hand towards the river and the water rippled as though he were touching it. "It's not exactly the purest source of water though." The ripples continued going down the river as Emphadon moved the water. "It gets fresher up ahead."

Emphadon lifted his hand a bit and the few droplets of water he'd been moving hopped up out of the river only to fall right back in, creating another ripple effect. A light smile crossed his lips. The river seemed to continue quite a ways. He didn't get the sense that it thinned out anytime soon.

Emphadon turned his attention back to Leah. "So what are you exactly, that you can fly?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 pm

A laugh escaped her lips, "There better be fresh water." The way Emphdon was around the water really interested Leah. She could see that he was quite comfortable near it. No doubt he was a skilled swimmer. Maybe he could teach her.

"You have a really nice smile. Just thought I should tell you." She was smiling calmly up at him now. She was glad his wasn't going to desert her.

Leah focused her energy on summoning her wings. When they appeared, they glittered and reviled them in their transparent glory. The lined patterns across them would make no difference in texture. They were velvety to the touch.

"I'm A Fairy, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 am

Emphadon's smile extended a bit at the compliment. There was that quirky side again. It just came out of nowhere.

Initially, Emphadon's eyes widened with interest as Leah summoned her wings, then they narrowed and his smile faded a bit, simply because he was in thought. Yup, this was definitely the first time he'd seen something of a humanoid form with wings.

After realizing he was currently staring, Emphadon reestablished eye contact with Leah. He smiled again and tried to laugh it off, feeling entirely rude. "I'm a mer." He answered, then continued for clarification. "Humans like to refer to the species in general as 'mermaid', but it's not proper seeing as," He used a hand to gesture to his figure, "we're not all 'maids."

Emphadon truly didn't understand humans. They referred to his whole species with feminine noun "mermaid", yet they often referred to their own, entire species with the masculine noun "man". Briefly, he wondered whether he should show Leah his fin, since she'd shown him her wings. They were walking, though. It was uncalled-for right now. Later.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

District : Town Hall

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Cupido strolled along the river since it was such a nice day. He really needed a break from building so many things. He did have help, but he wasn't sure who was helping him. He would go to bed and wake up with work have been done.

From a distance he saw something, as time went on it had gotten bigger and he could clearly make out that these things were people.People? His pace quickened and he rush towards them. When close enough he called out, "Who goes there!"

How did they get here?! It wasn't that bad though... he did need people to make up his community. He finally reached the pair. He crouched over as he caught his breath looking them up and down as he did so.

The female seemed, tossed and the male was very skinny. Such an odd pair.
Back to top Go down
https://silveredgeisland.forumotion.com
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Leah laughed at his expression as her wings seemed to take his interest. As his eyes wandered back to her she had to bit her lip to stop from laughing to hard. As he discussed his mermanness she raised her eyebrows questionably. A Mer? Interesting, so that's how he got to the Island then, and the fact he could control water.

Leah would have flown a bit for him but, flying wasn't her thing, obviously.

A figure caught her attention. A Man was running towards them. Someone else was here! She looked quickly at her new acquaintance in confusion. As the man got closer she talked.

"Leah, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 am

Emphadon's remained glued to the newcomer -- or, more likely, he was the resident and they were the newcomers. What was this guy even doing here? Did he live on the island. How did he feed himself?

The man's word choice wasn't exactly welcoming. Were they not supposed to be here? Well, it was a random island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the ocean that was Emphadon's birthright. His ocean.

For a moment, Emphadon considered saying nothing. He shook off the idea, though, remembering that they had originally been looking for anybody that may have been on the island. He still wasn't going to be quite so open as Leah either. "Who wants to know?" Though the words themselves suggested a certain amount of mistrust, he said them with a monotone calmness that seemed that seemed to cancel out the initial undertone.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am

As the man stood he coughed a bit. Running wasn't his thing. The woman's wings caught his gaze and he was honestly amazed by them. "My name is Cupido. I am the Mayor here. Population currently, me."

He gave the male a up and down look. He looked hungry. Maybe he could get them to stay. Offering them a position in his government would be nice. They'd have power! "Would you two like to come into town? I could help you out if you need anything." He looked between the two, unsure really of what to do. He needed people in his community, or he would be alone.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Did Emphadon not trust him? Well, he was the only person on this Island they'd met. She wanted to find a place to rest, she was hurt after all. Oh, it's just him? How the heck would a man be able to live on his own on such a big Island! Leah shook of her confusion though. She wanted to see this town.

"What do you think??" she asked this time, incase Emphadon didn't like the idea, even though she did. She let her wings shimmer away seeming that the man was staring at them a bit too long. What was it with men and her wings? they didn't do much for her.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Emphadon wasn't entirely sure if his confusion showed on his face. A town? Here? Cupido didn't exactly strike him as the type to be into construction. Not with how winded he seemed to be just from the short run over to them. Even if he was, he couldn't have built a whole town all on his own.

Emphadon didn't get a good read off of Cupido. He wasn't sure what to think of him yet. He did make promise to himself, however, that he'd subscribe to whatever first impression Cupido gave him. Emphadon's first impressions were rarely wrong anyway.

As of yet, his impression of Leah wast that she was a strange, excitable girl who either didn't think things through entirely or simply acted on impulse on occasion. He was starting to lean more heavily towards the idea that she didn't think things through in general now, since she still had her wings out in the presence of this, seemingly human, man. But, then again, he himself hadn't done anything to hide his gills, even before Leah said she was a fairy.

"Mayor to no one?" The title seemed redundant if nobody lived there. Likely, Emphadon would "forget" to tack it on when addressing him. He gave a light a shrug to Leah before looking back at Cupido. "Sure. I'm Emphadon, by the way." Empha certainly didn't want to leave the wrong impression on Cupido either, and he reached a hand out to the man to shake, hoping to remedy his earlier difficulty. He would have added the customary "it's nice to meet you", but he wasn't sure if it would be true or not yet.

Last edited by Emphadon on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 pm

A spike of worry hit his gut as the woman showed distrust. Not a good sign. Though the male showed hope. Yeah, he couldn't wait to show them around. Violetshore District wasn't far off. It was one of the Districts still a work in progress. No doubt it would have magically been worked on in his absence.

"Yes, seem's that not many have found the Island yet." Emphadon. Interesting name. Cupido held out his hand to shake Leah's and Emphadon's hands. Better to try again in their meeting. Get their trust.

"It'll be a while before we get to Town, but I left some supplies in a near by district. Are you hungry?" Cupido added some concern to his words. In a way he might have been, but he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Emphadon seemed to trust Cupido a little more. Maybe it was okay to follow him. Food would be nice, yet Emphadon needed it more it seemed.Leah made to wrap her arms around one of empha's. She wouldn't do this alone of course. "What's this place called? How did you find it?"

They were pretty good questions. At least to Leah they were. She was a bit discouraged at the thought of a long walk, but no way was she going to fly. This Island was to big for flying around.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Emphadon's eyebrows creased in something just a step below frustration. Not many had found the island? Well, from what he'd been saying earlier, it seemed to Empha not any had found the island. And that was just to be expected. It was an island in the middle of the Atlantic. Who but a clumsy fairy and a curious mer would stumble upon in those circumstances. Cupido's love for pretty words was beginning to grate on Emphadon's nerves.

Leah was succeeding in asking some of the same questions he himself was thinking. He nodded once to show that he too would like to hear the answers to those questions, but he better ones in mind himself. He wondered momentarily how Cupido would handle the 20 questions game. It was always interesting to see how people reacted to such things.

"Why try to start a town all the way out here? Who were you expecting to bring here?" Emphadon himself knew he had no intentions of staying on the island. If that's what Cupido was hoping to achieve with his pretty words, then he was going to be disappointed. Emphadon didn't trust this man. He couldn't pinpoint exactly what brought him to this conclusion, - something in his eyes that gave him the impression of ulterior motives, perhaps - but he refused to become a liar. He'd stick by the promise he'd made to himself, and by his first impression of the man. Good luck shaking that one off, Cupido.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Cupido listened carefully as Leah asked him Questions that he could easily answer. "Well Miss. This is Silveredge Island. I know that much. I can't say how I found this place though. I woke up here and that's all I can remember." He chuckled a bit. If only he knew how he had gotten here. Would it explain his desire to create the place?

At Emphadon's question Cupido coughed a bit before answering. He turned and started to walk towards VioletShore District. "That I haven't figured out yet. I had a feeling it was the right thing todo. Maybe it would be nice for some creatures to get away from where ever they came from. Look at you two. I find you here. Maybe my Community has hope."

Cupido wiped the sweat from his brow as they walked. The sun was quite hot today and the lack of shelter out here wasn't helping. The earth was absorbing the heat and was almost as hot as the air. The River was the only source that seemed to keep the air hydrated enough to not burn your throat.

He desided that he may leave them to explore once he got closer. He had somethings to look over back in town and couldn't make the stop.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Silveredge Island. It was a pretty name. Leah was obviously trying to think about her impression of Cupido. He seemed okay, but then he threw a curve ball. Memory loss? Not good sign. How would she know what he was really? He could have been a dangerous man dumped here by the FBI!

Either way she followed him as he started walking. She wanted to get out of the sun. The idea of a place to go though... that was nice. Another twist in Cupido impression. The nice guy? She really couldn't tell. She made sure Emphadon was following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Landing   The Landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Landing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outer Island :: Desidia Shore-
Jump to: