Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

A Wayward Vagabond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alleer

Alleer

Character Age : 38
District : Rioton District

A Wayward Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: A Wayward Vagabond   A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

A new place. A new beginning. This time, she was hoping things would be easier; reputation-wise.

It was dark, somewhere in the thick of night. The moon was her only light, illuminating the paths before her. A light fog shrouded the horizons and a silence hung in the air. Head raised high and elegantly, she wandered through the small, moonlit village, dragging her suitcase behind her, her boots clicking against the ground.

It was inconvenient, of course, to arrive here at such a time. She presumed that the majority of residents would be asleep - if not that, then they'd surely be too preoccupied to assist a lonesome, lost lady like herself.

Sitting the suitcase still, she reached into her pockets to bring out a cigarette and a lighter - surely, no one would be at all bothered if she allowed herself a quick smoke. More and more, she found herself missing the scent of it. It was comforting. After lighting the end, she raised it to her mouth to take a deep inhale. Exhale.

And now to wait.
Back to top Go down
Isobel

Isobel

A Wayward Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wayward Vagabond   A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 pm

It was her favorite time of night..Or maybe she was just appreciating the lack of sun because that day had been scorching that day. She hadn't been able to leave the house all day because the sun would hurt her eyes and likely burn her. Business had been alright though.

She was practically invisible in some parts of the path, the only thing giving her away was two glowing orbs on her face, that was in the forest. Now she was moonlit for all to see.

In the distance she the first thing to hit her was the sound of a case, and then smoke. She choked a bit on the taste, if she hadn't been heard approaching then she would have definitely been spotted by that. Taking in a closer look at the woman, Isobel found that she..didn't look human. A bird thing.

The blue woman looked at the winged smoking figure with a slightly friendly expression. She was happy to see someone..But she expected the bird lady to say something first.
Back to top Go down
Alleer

Alleer

Character Age : 38
District : Rioton District

A Wayward Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wayward Vagabond   A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Lowering the cigar from her lips, she gave another smoky breath into the nightly air, her nerves calmed. If no one arrived soon, Alleer was prepared to go ahead and find her own way around this moonlit maze of a village. However, her more kindly, patient side assured her that another soul would arrive here soon, and that soul would at least have the initiative to give her the welcoming she truly deserved.

And finally, a figure in the distance caught her eye. If there was something that stood out right away, it was that she certainly wasn't familiar. However, she was used to sighting beasts, so the sight didn't take her be surprise at all. In fact, a smirk appeared upon her lips as she tossed the cigar to the ground, stepping upon it as she hurried towards her, suitcase in tow behind her.

"Finally! I was hoping someone would arrive," she gushed, dragging her heels behind her as if it were a struggle to even walk properly. Her poise slightly slouched, she wiped at her brow with a free hand, feigning exhaustion. "I've been travelling all day. My arms are soo tired..."

As she held her arms out limply before her, as if to display just how sheerly weak they were, she threw a pitiful, pleading look at the blue lady.

"Be a dear and pull my suitcase for me. And show me to my house. That'd be just wonderful of you." Holding the baggage towards her, she gave her a small, expectant smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wayward Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wayward Vagabond   A Wayward Vagabond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wayward Vagabond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Rioton Distict-
Jump to: