Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Getting the job I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Getting the job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 am

It was midday when Deir arrived at the town hall. She looked around and went over to a couple chairs so she could sit and rest her legs. She sat there, waiting for the presence of just about anyone, thinking over her arrival on the island.

Deir recalled just flying over the Atlantic during the night in her true form. She thougt it was a nice island to rest her wings. It hadden't occurred to her there was a town being built there till she had begun to explore the island. The town seemed a little empty to her and she had always thought about settling in one place at on time. She thought this would be a wonderful place for settling down in. So she waited till the day, changed to her more human form, and wandered about the town before heading to the building she now found herself in.

Deir yawned. In her excitement of joining an actual community, she hadn't slept since the night before. She thought it'd be okay to rest her eyes for a few minutes and ended up dozing off. Her head bowed, her cane in her lap, and the fire on her tail only a spark.

________
There we go, just for the halibut, and you see how she came to the island....hope this is alright.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

District : Town Hall

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 am

The Mayor was rushing about the Town Hall looking for papers. He had blueprints for Rioton somewhere around here... When his eyes wandered to a person sitting inside the building he dropped all of his papers. This is great! Another person! He left his papers where they were on the floor, quickly scrambling to meet this woman.

"Hello, Mayor Cupido. How may I help you?" A smooth approach, awesome. She was an interesting being. No doubt he would meet more. Then he realized she was asleep....

He held out a finger and poked her a little, "Miss?" How embarrassing, way to introduce yourself to someone sleeping.
Back to top Go down
https://silveredgeisland.forumotion.com
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 am

Deir's sleep was a dreamless one. All she saw, if you could say she saw anything, was blank white space. Maybe she was looking at her right eye up close, maybe it actually was a dream. At one point in the dream, she heard a few words as if someone was trying to talk to her. Whatever it was, dream or not, it was interupted by someone poking her.

Deir opened her eyes an lifted her head so she could see the person whose presence was now known. The man seemed a bit frazzled though relatively nice looking. She smiled to him. "Why hello sir. It's a pleasure to meet you....You wouldn't happen to be a Kyubito perhaps?" She could recall one word from the 'dream' but it was still rather fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

As the woman stirred Cupido was surprised by her mismatched eyes. There's all sorts of different things out there. He had to remind himself. What the heck was a Kyubito? Some other creature he didn't know of? Oh his name! She might had heard it wrong. "No, my name is Cupido. I'm the Mayor here. How can I help you miss?"

Cupido gave a half smile, maybe meeting her would go better than with Emphadon and Leah. He wasn't as rush today at least. He was planning to build but no doubt something would be ready and done when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Deir laughed quietly, "I'm sorry. Cupido. Words are fuzzy to me when I dream. Heavens knows why." She stood up, semi-leaning on her cane. "My name is Deir Volin. I was wondering if I could maybe apply to living here?" She smiled hopefully.

Deir thought a moment before adding. "If you need any credentials or paperwork....I'm sorry, but I don't seem to have close to any. But I can certainly back any answers I give to any questions you may ask."
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Cupido held a hand out towards Deir, "Very nice to meet you Miss." He let his smile grow as she continued to talk. Yes it was just what he wanted. "Oh don't worry you can start over here, you don't need papers...except..." He turned and went back to his papers. He would have motioned for her to follow except he saw her cane. No need to pressure her if she had trouble walking.

He found the Citizen form and hurried on back to her. He held it out and pulled a pen from his pocket. All she had to do was fill this out and she'd be an official citizen. "If you have questions feel free to ask. The location of the districts are on the back, to be honest most are under construction though."
Back to top Go down
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 am

Deir took his hand in a quick handshake, listening to his replies. "I could tell it is under construction...Maybe I could be off assistance. I'm handy with hauling loads." She took the form and the pen and began to fill it out.

Deir continued to talk as she wrote. "I actually have an idea of what I can do with my life here. If it's alright with you, I thougt maybe starting up an antic shop. I have enough odds and sods get one going from wat I've collected over my years of travelling and yet, I have nothing to do with them. Of course, this is meerly an idea, I tend to get a little progressive of myself." She signed her name at the bottom and handed the paper back. "Here we are, filled out and ready for filing."
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Having someone help with construction would be wonderful! No doubt this woman could do some finishing touches in the Market. He clasped his hands together as she filled the form out. Since she had kept on talking he stuck around incase she had questions. Cupido ran a hand through his hair and brushed back anything in his face.

Ah an antique shop. Marvelous! "It sounds like a great idea! Ah thank you very much...Do you happen to have a photo of yourself? If not I can get one of you later. I'd just like to know what my citizens look like." He took the paper and scanned it over. There was a date. Good maybe she could keep track with it.
Back to top Go down
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

Deir was rather surprised by Mayor Cupido's enthusiastic responses. He seemed very eager for more citizens. Oh, a picture. Did she have any? She checked through her dream storage, and found nothing. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, but no, I have none. Not in this form." She smiled apolgetically. "I find it rather difficult to hold a camera with hooves and I hardly showed myself in this form, till now."
Back to top Go down
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Okay, so she had another form, cool. He would love to see it...Her really wanted to but he was a very busy man...

He let out a small fake smile, "Oh! Don't worry, I'll get one of you later. How about you make your way down to the Market? Get to know the place, I have a map somewhere..." Luckily Cupido had many maps, and Leah had one of them. He went back to his pile of things and pulled one out for her.

"I'm sorry, but i really have to go. It was nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting the job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the job   Getting the job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Town Square :: Town Hall-
Jump to: