Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

What is your OC like

Go down 
+11
Fay Dusk
Erisu
Daryk Chacca Lette
Damian
DanielAbbot
Samorn
Pavak
Husk
Emphadon
Leah Flu
Mayor Cupido
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor Cupido
Admin
Mayor Cupido

District : Town Hall

What is your OC like Empty
PostSubject: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 pm

here put stuff like, how they sound or anything else to help us understand what our OC's see and hear when talking to your's!

Back to top Go down
https://silveredgeisland.forumotion.com
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

Character Age : 33
District : Rosefall

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Leah's voice:

When meeting her your OC might encounter, sarcasm, Leah is friendly but will do what she must to keep order.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

Character Age : 15
District : Rioton

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

So far this is the closest I've been able to find to Empha's voice. I can hear his voice perfectly in my head which is what makes it so hard XD It's deep and has kind of a rolling quality to it. I think song is closest when he gets the bridge at 2:08.

I also don't think Empha would be as good a singer as this but X'D.

Nevermind I found a better one for Emphadon. Richard Lui from CNN. He's the asian guy to the right of the woman in this video. Unfortunately this video's all about Betty Nguyen. I wanted to get one where he was actually saying the news or something but the story in the only good one I found is rather.. violent and not suitable for this group DX

Anyway. He starts talking at 0:20 until 0:30 then again from 0:53 to 1:15. The rest of the video is really just the other people talking. Sorry I couldn't find a better one! D'X His laugh is good too at 0:40 and again at like 2:03 but they're all laughing then. He's just like ahahaha X'D

I also didn't get his design right in his first drawing. I'm working on a better picture of him now. His face is thin and long and he has sharp features. He's also always wearing a big ring with a funky-looking pearl on it XP I'm pretty sure he never takes it off lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/
Husk

Husk

Character Age : 29
District : Woodenway

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Husk's voice lol. I knew I wanted The Maine for him but I was looking for a song that suited him. If I only had the Heart was great ^^

Back to top Go down
Pavak

Pavak

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:03 pm

'Ello ello!

Pavak's voice:

Back to top Go down
Samorn

Samorn

Character Age : 39
District : Sunshield

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Samorn would be Oichi, the girl with long, black hair (the only girl on the battlefield? X'D). She doesn't talk a whole lot in the video just because she's not very outspoken >.>

I think my favorite for Samorn specifically is at 2:14 where she's talking about fireflies lol. She also talks at 0:22, 4:40, and 5:00. The first one is.. weak, and the other 2 are tough to hear past the gameplay so XP
5:50 is really good too, where she's singing lol. Just pay no mind to it when she repeats "so far". Samorn's voice doesn't do that. Oichi's just weird X'D

Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

tis Danny's voice and theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY48BqCiyzo&feature=relmfu

also, i'm working on a better ref for him. his jawline is much more angular, with a sharp chin ^^ hopefully, i'll remember to include his canine ref in his new image!
Back to top Go down
Damian

Character Age : 27
District : WOODENWAY

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Appropriate music and voice (off the top of my head, that is): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLKMtY04lE (( Why is it that most songs I choose are from this one CD? XD; ))

Damian is . . . special? > >; An actual masochist. And, he has a wing fetish. I think that pretty-much sums him up. . . .
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 pm

so two people sound the same? haha two MCR people haha
Back to top Go down
Damian

District : WOODENWAY

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am

Not exactly-- one of Ambrose's songs is from the same CD, though. : P Damian alone has the voice of MCR~ (although, he can't sing at all).
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 am

ah interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Character Age : 30
District : Violetshore District, Silveredge Island

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I couldn't picture Daryk's voice in my head xD So, I asked lemon. She said this was spot-on on her thoughts on his voice xP

Problem? >D
Back to top Go down
http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com
Erisu

Erisu

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:23 am

Mr Darwin's voice
0.31 seconds... then the man/lady drowns out the voice after that Sad
A strange song that i love... >_>; i play that game way too much XD it has some really annoying shouty peoples... the song was made for a phantom character.. so oooh~~ hosty noices..

*prances off to find Kagi's voice*

But Erisu's first 8D

And Kagi...though Kagi can't and won't sing 8D
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Omg I especially love Darwin's lol. And Erisu is exactly as I pictured it :3 I imagined Kagi's a little differently. I thought it would be.. gruffer? X"D Idk lol. I can imagine that voice for him too though X3
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

District : School

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:03 am

she talks at 3:02-4:43, 6:38-well, you get the idea. she talks alot. well she is the main character : )

http://www.nwanime.com/the-legend-of-korra-episode-1/watch/b6633841c834d27ac244/

you might have to refresh to get the video when you click on it.
Back to top Go down
Alleer

Alleer

Character Age : 38
District : Rioton District

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 am

This is pretty much almost exactly how I picture Alleer's voice.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

The video doesn't work! D:
Back to top Go down
Alleer

Alleer

Character Age : 38
District : Rioton District

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 am

...The video was working a few days ago. ;_;

Luckily, I found the same video on another website;
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1567215/kathleen_turner_body_heat_interview_1981/
Back to top Go down
Isobel

Isobel

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 pm

It was this or is was Marylin Monroe, and I liked this one better.
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 am

I can't find a good video… XO
Back to top Go down
Zigg

Zigg

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 am

Try to think about movies/actors that sound like him--either that, or a singer.

I can never find plain "speaking" videos for my characters---I always have to hunt down a song! XD
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am

I don't think 'Shy Boy' by Jordan sparks would cut it.
Back to top Go down
Zigg

Zigg

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

pfft XD

Well, you can either hunt for one that specifically sounds like his voice (the meaning of the song doesn't have to pertain to their backstory/personality) or, you could focus on a theme song that describes him. You don't have to find a song that does both, thank goodness (I've tried that--it's a pain).
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Well his voice and appearance is based on myself. Unlike his personality.
I really don't wanna make a video…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your OC like   What is your OC like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your OC like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: General-
Jump to: