Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
-- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

-- Key Threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NPC

-- Key Threads Empty
PostSubject: -- Key Threads   -- Key Threads I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

So! The first key thread has been posted. For those that don't know, "NPC" stands for Non-Playable Character, or in this case playable only to Admins. This account will be used for miscellaneous announcements like this one and for any NPCs in SI like the one that showed up in Woodenway in that first thread.

Key Threads are where events relevant to SI's plot will be RPed. It's in these where your OCs will get a chance to have an actual effect on how SI's plot will progress. However, they aren't always open for anybody to join. Our ultimate goal is to try and give everybody a chance to have a part in the plot, and there will be opportunities. The symbols you'll need to watch out for are "-" and "~".

- The dash (-) represents a Key Thread which is closed to people joining. It'll also be used if only certain people are allowed to join it. (If you're one of these people, you'll know in advance.

~ The tilde (~) represents a Key Thread which is open to people joining. Any OC is allowed to join the thread when the tilde is in front of it. Keep in mind, however, that if you're in a Key Thread, you'll be expected to actively post when it's your turn. If you don't post in a timely manner, your turn will be skipped.

It is also possible for a Key Thread's "status" to change. A thread which is closed may eventually open up for other people to join and once a thread reaches a good amount of people it may close to joinings. So keep an eye on them and get some RP done~
Back to top Go down

-- Key Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: