Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p Empty
PostSubject: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

This was originally Renny's idea on another rp site, so i thought i'd throw it in here. it should be pretty helpful, especially considering how new this group is!

so, if you want to rp with someone, but are a little scared or nervous because you don't know many people here, and yet you want to rp with someone new? just post that you want to rp on this thread!

in renny's words: it's easier to plan and organize rps on here, rather than trying to catch people on chatango. for one thing, different time zones make it difficult, and for another, people don't use chatango here very often ^^;. you can ask a specific person, or just post that you're interested in general. i'm myself am open for rp right now, just to be clear Smile
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 am

brewer, it's your turn at the "first day of school thread." then it'll be fay's turn again, i guess, then i'll have danny duck out and there won't be so many issues with order. sorry about your first thread being a little hazardous o.o
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

K, I had sent you a message asking about that…
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 pm

oh, sorry! i usually never get PMs, and the alert that you have a new one is kinda subtle ^^;
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 am

I'll keep that in mind…
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

if i don't answer your PM within a day or two, post your question on the general area of the forum--i always check new posts Smile

and in the meantime, i'll just beat it in to my head that i need to check my PMs daily, as of now XD
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am

Whatever you say. Just don't hit too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p   "Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Looking for an rp? come here!"--courtesy of Renny ;p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: General-
Jump to: