Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
First day of school? I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

First day of school?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brewer

Brewer

Character Age : 28

First day of school? Empty
PostSubject: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Brewer looked up at the huge building in front of him. It seemed like a school of some sort, but was clearly designed for someone much bigger than himself. He cautiously fluttered up to the huge doorway, and struggled to push it open, but failed. "I guess I'll just wait here…till someone finds me…I guess…"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Mr. Abbot shifted his jacket and brief case to one hand as he neared the school--honestly, suits were just ridiculous. it was far too warm on the island at this point to be too bothered with them, and daniel was never a big fan of dressing up in the first place. the young principal was a few yards from the door, and he could have sworn he saw something there--something rather small.

he frown, squinting curiously. what was that?
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Brewer heard something very large walk up, and looked up from his seat on the ground in front of the door. "Um…hi…"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Daniel nearly jumps out of his extremely uncomfortable dress shoes as he nears the door and realizes that the small figure there is in fact, a person.

"er--hello," he replies nervously.

Come on now, this school is meant to accept students who are different! shape up, will you?

honestly, though, Mr. Abbot had never seen anything like this boy. still, he tries to regain his composure.

"You must be the new student I was told about," --though obviously, the explanation had been lacking in some details. he'd not received the boy's file yet.

"I will be your principal for the upcoming school year," he finished, with a welcoming smile
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Principal? School? "Um…where am I anyway?" Brewer asks shyly.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Daniel felt a little awkward talking to this boy with their obvious differences in height, but he said nothing--best not to be rude. he had a feeling that trying to lower himself more to the ground would belittle this boy.

"This is Silveredge Island--honestly, this place is a bit in the middle of nowhere. it's for people who are...,' how to put it? "different." he realized something, then. if the young man didn't know where he was...

"Just how did you get here?" he asked, turning his head curiously--one might actually compare his expression to a curious dog. the personality of his morphs had a tendency to come through even while he was in human form. most of the time, he never noticed
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

"I was…trying to sail for the first time…and there was a storm…and I, um, landed on a beach somewhere…so I flew around for awhile and found this place…" Brewer slowly pieced together.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

"A storm..?" now that he thought about it, there had been that bad storm a bit ago. goodness, that must have been nerve-wracking--the waves had gotten pretty high.

Mr. Abbot was about to continue, but his neck was starting to hurt. he looked at the new student for a moment, then gave up and sat on the ground. he was still maybe a foot and a half back from the school step, and he sat in a lazy, criss-cross style. he gave the young man an almost embarrassed smile at the change of position. "sorry--that was starting to get a little awkward. anyway, I'm Mr. Abbot--what's your name?"

no wonder Daniel hadn't received the boy's files. That mayor must have seen the boy around the island, and had notified Daniel of the possibility of another student. he wished the man had been more specific, though.
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Is everyone going to be like this guy? That would make things alot easier…hopefully. "Brewer…my name is Brewer…"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Daniel grinned. "well Brewer, even though you ended up here on accident, I hope you'll stay? maybe even attend school here, when it starts? we only have one full time teacher here, and a few part timers who are helping out, but we are hoping that the school will grow quickly. there are two other students as well." and plenty of dorms to choose from, he added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

"If it's not too much trouble, I'd like that…I've never been to school before…" Brewer said.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Character Age : 27
District : School

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Fay ran around the school looking for Daniel. Finally she spotted him sitting by the main entrance, he appeared to be talking to someone. Fay rushed up to him, panting with her tongue out slightly.

"Mr. Daniel sir! I-I had a vision!" She puffed out. "I saw a person, he was by the door, but the door was HUGE! And- and..." Fay had just noticed the boy near the door. "Um... i see that was one of my more acurate time visions. It was pretty clear."

Fay stood there stupidly. She hated when this happened. Well, not as much as when that annoying squirrel escaped her grasp. Fay felt like she was interupting something so she just stood there, panting from the run.

Last edited by Fay Dusk on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Another one? Brewer was a little to startled to speak.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

'mr daniel'? Mr. Abbot thought--that was a little different. he kind of like it. mr. daniel. it made him feel less old.

Fay had surprised Danny a bit, as he sat there on the ground--he must have looked pretty silly. still, if he stood, it would be like cutting Brewer right out of the conversation. Daniel blinked for a moment, caught up in this predicament, before basically thinking: "screw it". he may be over a hundred years old, but he was just fine with sitting on the ground in front of his students.

"Oh, hello Ms. Fay. Yes, I'd say your vision was pretty spot on--This is Brewer, he'll be joining you and Ms. Lilly at the school." he turned more towards Brewer, then. "Brewer, this is Lilly--she's one of the other students here that I mentioned."

Daniel had read Fay's file, so he did know about her visions. still though, he was quite impressed with how accurate she'd been. he guessed that didn't happen all too often, based on her reaction.

the main issue here, would be Brewer's reaction to Fay. he had no idea if Brewer was used to being around other people so much bigger than him--and well, honestly, the fact that the only other two student were girls probably didn't make it much better. at least he didn't have to meet Fay alone. Maybe his being there would help? he wasn't sure, but it couldn't hurt, right? besides, most likely Brewer would be meeting many more people on the island, as well as students if all worked out.

((holy long reply! whoop!))
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 pm

"Um... hi Brewer." Fay said to the tiny guy. He must have been around 3 inches. "Just in case, if you ever see my eyes change color, don't freak out. Its just me... seeing the near future. Oh and I am also part wolf... Just letting you know..." Fay felt awful saying this stuff to Brewer. He must be overwhelmed enough already, but he had to know this stuff in case she had a vision in front of him or went all K9 mode. Fay smiled brightly at the end of her sentence. As if thats gonna make him feel better. Fay thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Brewer looked confused for a moment, but shrugged it off, returning her smile. Then he spread his dragonfly-like wings and fluttered up to around her eye-level. "Um…thanks for telling me…"
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Fay was surprised that Brewer was not surprised. It would be nice for once to have someone that would not totally freak out that her eyes had changed from blue to white and that she was seeing the future, even though she only could see up untill the next full moon. He had fluttered up to her face and Fay got her first good look at him. He had pretty blue green wings. He had brown hair and his Left eye was green but his right eye was blue. Fay enjoyed the different colored eyes. It was different, and fay could understand that what with having ears and a tail of a wolf and all. Fay would make sure he fit in, and was not treated like an outsider like she was before SI. She was sure no one here would do that, but if so, she would stick up for him.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

((Fay, i'm not going to remove your post and have you re-type it, because it was a long one, but please don't post out of order. in this style of rp, you need to stay in order. the order is danny, fay, brewer, and then repeats. it's best to learn these rules soon, thanks)

Daniel smiled, relaxing. these two seemed like they would definitely get along in the long run. that was a relief--it was nice to know that he'd gotten Brewer a friend in this place. he grinned at Brewer and Fay, looking back and forth between the two

"See? we get all sorts of people here--i think it was a nice plan for the Mayor to create a safe haven. your teachers, and even you principal-" he gave little wink here "-are a little different."
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am

"Different? How so?" Brewer asked.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Fay was also curious. She didnnt know much about Daniel either. They had had a chat before, but mainly had talked about the school.

A bug was flying around her legs and annoing her so she swatted it with her tail and it flew off to bite someone else. Being bitten was horrible. You got that big itchy bump that diddnt go away untill a few weeks later. Fay hatted being bitten. Her tail was useful to swat them away. She often reminded herself of a cow swatting bugs away whenever she did this.

((sorry i havent been replying. summer is my busiest season unlike most people. I just got a shot and it hurts. Sad))
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Mr. Abbot's smile turned into a mischievous grin.

"I'm a a morpher; I can't turn into animals. or, three, rather." he was planning on tackling a fourth asap: the school's library would certainly come in handy while he was here. truthfully, 3 months in a hundred year was ridiculous, but he just hadn't thought about it all that much.

"and as for your newest, permanent teacher...," Daniel continued, pausing in an attempt to think of how to describe him, "well...you'll figure it out when you meet him, i suppose."

best to keep at least i little spice and surprise in life, right? ok, so that was a thought that made no sense in particular, but Daniel didn't want to take any surprises away from new students. they would all get well acquainted with "Mr. Zigg", and in the meantime they could simply wait in suspense.

((it's ok--shots suck!))
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"Wow." Brewer said. That was certainly different. But then again, he's only met a few people that werent from his old village, so everyone could be like this for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Fay wondered what three animals Daniel could morph into, and what was so different about mr. zigg. She had heard about him once before, so she knew his name.

The bug had returned and was wizzing around. fay began to growl at it, but caught herself, thinking it would be a weird thing to do in public. Finnaly the bug settled down on her leg and Fay causously moved her hand over it and slapped. She wiped it off her leg and said,"I might go up to my room and put on some bug spray." Her eyes followd a mosquito nearby.

((I love how all our usernames are in pink.))
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Daniel had to smother a bit of laughter at Fay's reaction to the bug--he knew that reaction well! he jumped a little at the sound of the slap though, his eyes quickly moving over to Brewer. not that Brewer was anything like an insect, of course, but sounds like that had to be louder to him...

stop it, he chastized himself. what are you, an overprotective parent?

Daniel frowned, realizing why he'd been heading back to the school. he was too forgetful for his own good.

"ah--well, i need to get back to my office in any case. I was headed that way originally, before i met Brewer." he shot the boy a little smile before continuing. "If you would like, Brewer, i could show you around the school--or perhaps Fay could, if she isn't busy." he looked to Fay, feeling hopeful. he wanted the two to get to know each other, and to get used to each other without his still hanging around. Plus, he had annoying paper work to tackle.

((it's because we're all from the school--each user is labeled by their district through the color of their names ))
Back to top Go down
Brewer

Brewer

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Brewer whinced when he heard the very loud slap, rubbing his ears a bit. He tried to ignore the fact that he had 'similaritys' to the now-deceasd insect, but he felt a little better seeing Mr. Abbot smile. "If it's not too much trouble…" he said, looking back and forth between the two.

(( but why pink?! Why?!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school?   First day of school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of school?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next