Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

A Dragon for Amara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deir Volin

Deir Volin

A Dragon for Amara Empty
PostSubject: A Dragon for Amara   A Dragon for Amara I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:56 am

Deir opened the door to reveal a set of stairs. "They're all fire breathers, frosts don't usually come to me. I'm usually living in warm places and frost babies need to be raised in below freezing for a year and...well....I could never live, I really mean LIVE, in an all-year winter home." She smiled sadly for a moment then began to scale the stairs, using her cane quite abit, her breathing seeming to get forced.

Deir was almost ecstatic when she reached the top of the stairs waiting a moment on the top step before opening the door to reveal an oddly furnished apartment. "Potty train one? They're all potty-trained." As soon as she stopped talking, chirps and a soft growl sounded out excitedly from a curtain of chain that hung from the middle of the whole complex. A large snout appeared from below the curtain, snuffled around a moment before lifting the curtain letting three small lizard-like creatures out. The snout flicked backward making the curtainfall behind it to reveal a larger dragon with a snake-like feather-winged creature around it's neck.

Deir laughed lightly as all five came around her, "Yes yes, it's nice to see you all too. I brought a new friend that. I hope you all behave around her." She turned to the stairs where Amara would come up, "Oh yes well...if you can find a way to starve the flame of oxygen it's die much quicker."

_________
Continuation of "Oh my, Setting up shop is a hassle."
Back to top Go down

A Dragon for Amara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Marketplace :: Odds and Sods :: Deir's Apartment-
Jump to: