Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Seeing Red

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarwinBlack

DarwinBlack

Seeing Red Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Red   Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:22 am

Darwin had made up his own mind for once, He had left Leah's house without her permission in search for paint. Red paint to be exact. Red was his favorite colour for a slightly morbid reason. The former assassin saw the colour as peaceful and calming, it was the last colour he saw before he was praised by his master for completing a job. It was the colour he saw at the end of a struggle.
Anything red was liked by Darwin, Red flowers, red fish and his red tie, he loved his red tie! a gift from his master on his 18th birthday, he's worn it every day since.

He stood in the market place and shielded the sun from his eyes with a gloved hands, they were baking in the hot sun but he would not remove them. As a boy he poisoned a new friend by accident simply by touching her, the girl almost died and Darwin had been beaten by his master then locked up in a room for two weeks to think about what he had done. It was made very clear to him not to kill those who are innocent, the gloves reminded him he should be careful around people he liked.
He glanced to the shops trying to convince himself Leah wouldn't even notice he had left his room, he had climbed out of the window after all and she was normally so busy working... she would never notice him going for only an hour... would she? His tail twitched, he was anxious.
What about that Empha... Darwin's eyes narrowed, he didn't want to run into his enemy here, he would surely tell Leah where he had been. He clenched both hands tightly and glared into nothing
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

District : Rioton District

Seeing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Red   Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Anyale was strolling along the marketplace, looking for good deals. Even though she was on a rather good budget, she still liked to buy really cheap vegetables so she could buy in bulk. It made things easier for her in the long run. At her hip was a shoulder bag, and she ran a tentative hand across it thinking of her small pouch of money. Her eyes ran casually across the place. It never seemed too busy to her, and yet it always felt like she needed to be doing something.

Rounding a corner, Anyale's eyes immediately were drawn to a lovely red color. It was a tie, belonging to a clean looking man. She drew close to a nearby stand to appear busy, but she couldn't help but watch him. Was he lost? He didn't look it, but then again, he was standing in that same spot without moving. He may have been deep in thought, and it was Anyale's intention to relieve him of any heavy thinking.

She toddled up to him and lightly tapped his shoulder from behind. She tried to give a welcoming smile. "Hello, there? I'm Anyale Banes..." She looked up to the sky thoughtfully. "Are you standing here alone for any reason?" She looked at him again, nodding for his answer.
Back to top Go down
DarwinBlack

DarwinBlack

Seeing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Red   Seeing Red I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:37 am

Darwin raised a fist as he jumped, when he noticed the young woman he quickly placed the fist on his chest. "My goodness you startled me" he chuckled glad he didn't punch the poor girl in the face. He was naturally jumpy, especially in this new place. He looked to her a little sheepishly hoping he hadn't frightened her.

He blinked, listening to her as she spoke. "Standing... yes well.." he looked around, why was he just standing? oh! paint! that's what he was doing. He smiled down to her "I was shopping actually, then my mind ran away with me, then you, Miss Banes, snapped me out of my trance" Darwin pulled on his white glove before he outstretched his hand "I am Darwin Black, a pleasure to meet you" At least she was polite which made talking to her easy. "May i ask what you are doing standing around?" his voice was filled with humour, the young lady had amused him, it was quite an interesting way to start a conversation with a stranger but it worked.
"Shopping, i presume?" he looked her over, it was his instinct to take whatever she was carrying and carry it for her but she was not his master and she'd think he was robbing her. So he placed his hands into his pockets and waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Red   Seeing Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Marketplace-
Jump to: