Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

possible acquaintanceship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Character Age : 27
District : School

possible acquaintanceship  Empty
PostSubject: possible acquaintanceship    possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:59 am

Fay walked down the hallway towards the door of her new classmate. Daniel had told her a little bit about her. Lilly was her name. Fay wasnt one to introduce herself to a new person, but she felt she could at least give a little effort. Its good to get to know your only classmate. She raised her had and rapped on the door three times. She stepped back a little. She flattend her tail's fur a little since a bit was sticking up. Fay waited for the girl to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Anne Burnell

Lilly Anne Burnell

Character Age : 25
District : Silveredge Island

PostSubject: Re: possible acquaintanceship    possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Lilly startled from a dreamless sleep woke to the sound of knocking on the the door. she was startled to know she had fallen asleep on the sofa, again old habits die hard.she got up and went to the door. when she opened it she saw another girl standing in the hall.

"Hi I'm Lilly would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: re: possible acquaintanceship   possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

"Uh, yea, sure." Fay stepped into the girls room and said, "My name is Fay by the way. Im the only other student so i thought i would come and say hi. You know, just incase you were wondering if there was just some random person standing outside your door for no reason. So you know im not some crazy sycopath that your letting into your room." she laughed nevously. Embarassed There it was again, just after she had thought she had gotten rid of it, her fear of new people was coming back. She hated meeting new people, and when she did she got nervous and said stupid stuff. Fay's tail wipped around her leggs, like it did when she was nervous or scared, or estatic, or any other extreem emotion.

(hehe felt like putting a smiley face in there)
Back to top Go down
Lilly Anne Burnell

Lilly Anne Burnell

Character Age : 25
District : Silveredge Island

PostSubject: Re: possible acquaintanceship    possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Lilly smiled, she had a feeling she and this girl would get along well or at least she hoped.
"Would have been the first physco i've dealt with, and i'm glad you're here i was getting bored and was wondering what the other student would be like!" Lilly giggled a little and pointed to the sofa, "would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

PostSubject: Re: possible acquaintanceship    possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 am

Fay took Lily's offer and sat down. The girl was very nice, so hopefully her acwardness would fade away soon. "So... what kinda person are you? I can turn into a wolf and see into the future. But only untill the next full moon. So if the world is ending because of a meteor, and it happened the day after the full moon, then I would only find out any time after midnight on the night of the full moon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible acquaintanceship    possible acquaintanceship  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible acquaintanceship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: School :: Second Floor :: Lilly's Room-
Jump to: