Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
A nice view I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

A nice view

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pavak

Pavak

A nice view Empty
PostSubject: A nice view   A nice view I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:37 pm

((Hello, this is an open thread. Feel free to join.))

Libido... What an odd, odd name. He much preferred 'Himalayas', now that had a much nicer flow of the tongue. The yeti didn't dwell on the fact for long though, a mountain was a mountain. This was the perfect place to stay.

Nanda, the goat-like creature he'd brought with him to the island, had wandered off elsewhere. She wasn't dumb though, and Pavak had high hopes for her safety and her ability to return to the settlement without difficulty. In fact, it was her who should be worried for Pavak, and his navigating skills of a blind child.

But for now, he was at peace. The environment, the steep slopes on which he ventured on, the chilled breeze... it felt like home.

Inhaling deeply, he hiked upon the side of mountain like it were an afternoon stroll. And that's exactly what it was. A glance back would present the view of almost the entire island to him... how pretty it looked. And how small! He'd expected it to stretch on forever, but the prospect of a small, compact community pleased him. He'd hopefully not encounter any huge, bustling crowds.

Pausing, he seated himself upon a small ledge, allowing his legs to dangle over the 8 foot drop. From there, he'd merely admire the view, with little else on mind.
Back to top Go down
Leah Flu

Leah Flu

Character Age : 33
District : Rosefall

A nice view Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice view   A nice view I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:55 am

It was time to test herself again. It was something quite necessary for fairy. The fact that Leah had a flying issue wasn't something she had every taken lightly. Everyone where she grew up had made fun of her pain. She made sure they feared her though. The Mountains had seemed a good place to practice. The peaks were closer together than Sunshield to Woodenway for sure. She started at the base where the lake met the mountain.

Leah flew up fast trying to gain altitude. Her green wings fluttering quickly. The fairy preceded to fly east seeing the tiny river below. Being outside the mountains was risky, but she'd head in upon seeing Earthstone. When she did pass by her altitude decreased and she looked along the rock. The wildlife ran about and some birds had taken interest in her, tailing behind. The ache was creeping in her back and she stopped on a ledge near by.

Taking a deep breath she leaned against the cool rock and looked around. There was someone resting a little further away and she smiled. Pavak must be grateful to have the Mountains so close.
Back to top Go down

A nice view
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outer Island :: Libido Moutains-
Jump to: