Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Mechanic's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xevi Yuell

The Mechanic's Lair Empty
PostSubject: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Xevi just finished cleaning her home. It was a small house and a little to smooth for her liking but she had renovated it to accommodate her. She was glad her house was a one room house but then even if it hadn't she would have knocked down the walls. She did feel somewhat worried about the ceiling caving in so she had gone out and found some nice wood to make a few support columns. With those up and properly attached she had searched for some large rocks to make her home alot more like her old cave. She was glad she lived near mountains, being able to find large rocks with ease.

Her home now looked pretty cave-like, complete with large rocks that gave a look somewhat like stalagmites and a grey paint job. With that settled, she had then furnished the place with a small desk that she had put her tools and a few electronics she had brougt with her to tinker on. A small dresser sat near a ring of rocks that marked the space where she'd sleep. All she had for a bed was a little pillow. The last piece of furniture she had was a simple chair she had put for any guests that came. Of course she somewhat dreaded the idea of people coming to her home but she knew it would happen sometime so she had the chair there for the future.
Back to top Go down
Erisu

Erisu

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Erisu stood in front of Xevi's house nervously. As she was district leader it was her job to make sure everyone was happy and to iron out any problems citizens might have. It was a big job which made her nervous.

She knocked gently on the door and waited, her arms behind her back.
She began to think what to say, how to introduce herself, she was sure her people were a lot different to how others acted, in fact she knew she was going to seem odd. Either way she will find out soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Xevi Yuell

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Xevi was moving a rock a little to oneside when she heard a knock on her door. It startled her and she let out a surprised squeak. She then hid in the bed area, looking around. She had never heard that sound before and didn't know where it had come from. She cautiously slithered out once she saw nothing was in her house. She looked to her door, "Th...There?" She slithered up to the door and slightly opened it so there was enough of a crack for her to peek out.

Xevi let out another surprised squeak when she saw someone was on the other side. "H...H....Hello, wh...what brings y....you to my h...home?" She kept her door almost closed, shaking a little out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Erisu

Erisu

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Erisu smiled broadly "Hello there! My name is Erisu! i am the Earthstone district leader, i just thought it would be nice to come and see who is living close by ...i hope that you do not mind.." She had a slightly worried face. She was so used to being with Kayleen, her own people. She was so worried about offending as she was desperate to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Xevi Yuell

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Xevi opened the door more, revealing her upper half thoug hiding her snake body behind the door. She looked in a slight awe at the person, having never seen a creature like her. She felt inferior, being a simple basilisk and nothing more. Earthstone district leader...guess that means this 'Erisu' was her boss. Xevi seemed to shrink down more, feeling all the more insignificant. "H...Hello Miss Erisu...I...I'm Xevi."

Xevi shook her head a little, "N..No, I don't m....mind...I'd a.actually invite you i...in, but you w...wouldn't like my home." She looked down, turning her door nob nervously. For her, it was hard to speak with other people and even a district leader was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Erisu

Erisu

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Xevi!" Erisu beamed happily, glad her first encounter with the citizens of the district was going well so far.

"I'm sure you're house is lovely! personally i like to live in the trees but if you are anything like me you like you're home to be comfortable, but don't let me intrude! if you do not wish me to come into youre home then i will stand here, i don't mind, really!"
Erisu bowed her head slightly showing respect to Xevi. She didn't want people to treat her differently because she was a district leader.
"How are you finding it here? is the house alright for you? because if you need anything please let me know and i will be happy to help"
Back to top Go down
Xevi Yuell

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Xevi continued to look down but shook her head, "N...No....I wouldn't mind y...you coming in...I'd feel are...rude if I d..didn't....I just don't th...think you'd be very comfortable..." She looked back into her house a moment. "I...It's quite the o...opposite of tree....c...cave-like to be exact...at least...I believe so."

Xevi listened to the other woman's questions. She thought about answers for a moment. "W...Well, I do like it here...I..It's cose to the m...mountains and I f..feel most c..comfortable in the mountains." To the second question she shook her head again, "I'm f...fine thank yo...." Her stomach growled then, ".....Maybe f...food would be n...nice....I don't know the s....small game on this I...island very well s...so I've had a h...hard time getting food..."
Back to top Go down
Erisu

Erisu

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:46 am

"oh! a cave!" Erisu smiled "I have never been in a cave, wher ei come from caves are dangerous! all sorts of creatures that would happily eat us for breakfast live in there, i would be so happy to see what a cave actually looks like"

Erisu wanted to give Xevi food, she checked her pockets but had nothing but a half eaten apple. "Do you like apples?" she smiled weakly expecting her not to want it.
"Maybe you would like to the marketplace? maybe we can find you some food there!"
Back to top Go down
Xevi Yuell

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:17 am

Xevi returned to nervously turned her door knob. "Y...You could see my h...home if you'd l...like." She smiled a little, "I....I wouldn't eat you.....I...I only like sm....small animals." The smile faltered a little when she thougt about how that might not be a topic Erisu liked.

Xevi at the sight of the apple she couldn't help drool a little. The drool fell to the ground and let out a small hiss. This gave Xevi a little startle and she looked around like a frightened squirrel. "Um....um...i..it would help, yes....a...and I don't kn...know.....I'm not g...good at meeting new people...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic's Lair   The Mechanic's Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mechanic's Lair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Earthstone District :: Xevi's House-
Jump to: