Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

A love for flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyqell

A love for flowers Empty
PostSubject: A love for flowers   A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Tyqell stood on the beach watching his little brother fly off into the horizon, waving half-heartedly to appease the younger elf. When out of sight, he let his hand drop to his side with a sigh. To finally be rid of the clingy, airheaded brother at least, it felt like a weight was lifted off him. No more trying to explain things that June didn't understand, no more over-enthusiastic optimism, and no more embarrassment. He was glad no one seemed to be around when he was dropped off on the island, it was humiliating to be carried by June.

No matter how much Tyqell liked the view of the ocean, he turned around to get a good look at his new home. He started by looking high, and as he drew his eyes down they finally rested on the feild of violets just off the sandy beach. Violets, his third favorite flowers, next to lilacs and lavenders, all being fragrant and purple in color. He wasn't going to tell anyone, but his favorite color was purple, and not just because of his hair.

Oh, his hair. Tyqell noticed how the wind easily blew it out of his face showing the woodening part of his face. He quickly braided the long hair which made it easier for the hair to stay in place. He then walked foreward, heading towards the violets. He stopped rigt where the sand met the flowers and crouched down, breathing in the air. "...How inconvenient...seems like I'l have to walk on them just to get further on the island..." He stayed where he was though, almost seeming to be frozen in time, not wanting to step on the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

District : Rioton District

A love for flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love for flowers   A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm

It was a good day for picking flowers, and Anyale actually had downtime from work today. She smiled to herself as she neared Desidia shores. Walking across the trail leading up to the grassy part, she was propelled forward by the wind. So it was with a bit of skip in her step that she actually arrived.

The first thing she noticed was a figure at the edge of the field, where the sand met the flowers. It might have been hard to spot him, because his hair was purple and so were the flowers. But for someone who'd been to the Shore before, she could tell when things were out of place. He seemed in something of a daze.

Anyale was good for greeting people, but her greetings always seemed odd in a way. In an attempt to make this one better, she approached him with a lighthearted attitude. Putting a smile on her face and sort of strolling forward, she put her hands behind her back and stopped at the other edge of the flower field, directly across from him. Leaning forward she laughed.
"They're pretty, huh? I like them best at this time of year, because the wind makes them kind of sway. They're prettiest when they sway..." Her voice kind of trailed off as she stared sideways at the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Tyqell

A love for flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love for flowers   A love for flowers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:23 am

Tyqell's trance was broken when a person stepped into his peripherals. He slowly raised his head till his sight rested on the female that now stood before him in the violets. His mouth twitched a moment into a frown but instantly turned to a smile. He rested his hands on his knee's and pushed himself up.

"I agree, violets are a beautiful part of nature, behind lilacs and lavender of course." He gave the girl a respectful bow. "A pleasure to meet you. You may refer to me as Tyqell." He motioned his hand to her, not quite indicating a handshake. Not something he planned to do since his hands were rather hard due to the curse. "And you might be, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A love for flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love for flowers   A love for flowers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A love for flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outer Island :: Desidia Shore-
Jump to: