Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Hanging with Anyale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyale Banes

District : Rioton District

Hanging with Anyale Empty
PostSubject: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Chatting with Anyale is now open, so come one, come all. eue
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

Character Age : 15
District : Rioton

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Emphadon wasn't sure what he'd expected from the stables, but somehow this place exceeded any expectations. This island actually had horses? Where had Cupido gotten these?

The floor of the stables seemed to nothing but straw. In light of this, Empha was glad he'd opted where shoes today, a formality he didn't usually take. On either side of the elongated space were rows of horse stalls, about ten on both sides. Each one held a single horse, except for some in the very back which were left vacant. The stalls were big too. They seemed capable of holding things much larger than your average horse.

Who even took care of them? Empha stopped in front of one of the stalls on the left side. This one in particular housed a large white shire with a pale blonde and blue eyes. Any other day, Emphadon may have reached out to stroke the shire's mane, however he didn't want to get comfortable around the creature, afraid it may not like the action and instead lash out at him. He took a moment to look around the area, in search of anyone who may have been responsible for the upkeep of the stables.
Back to top Go down
http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/
Anyale Banes

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Anyale rushed in just then with a load of buckets. There was a bucket of water in one hand, a bucket of hay in the other, and a box of treats balanced between them. She had nearly missed the horses normal feeding time, and she quickly placed the items on the floor, glad to have made it before they fell.

As she hunched over catching her breath, she didn't even realize another person was present. When she did, she nearly jumped out of her shoes. What.... was he doing here? She didn't receive visitors very often. She shook the feeling of initial shock and walked closer to him, cautiously. Holding out a hand, she smiled and tried to sound welcoming.

"Hello? I'm Anyale. Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Empha watched the woman rush into the stables. Once she noticed him, he offered a smile. It looked like she was busy though. He hoped he hadn't come at a bad time. He hadn't meant to startle her either.

Once she approached, he took her hand, giving her a firm handshake and a nod to acknowledge her introduction. Of course, he recognized the name. As of yet, Anyale Banes was the only person other than himself living in this district. "Ah, yes, Anyale. I wanted to meet you. I'm Emphadon, Rioton's district leader."

Empha allowed his eyes to wander the are once more for a bit. "You're the one responsible for this place?" He shrugged. "I was just having a look around. I didn't mean to disturb you if you were busy."
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

"Oh, Mr. Emphadon!" She nodded at him and motioned around the stable, and to the snacks. "I wasn't very busy at all. I was only feeding the horses, though I am a bit late, I'll admit."

She picked up the items and began distributing them to all the horses' stalls. Though her eyes weren't on him the whole time, she did continue. "I am responsible for this place. I care for all these horses, and they're all quite behaved. Well, most of them." She stopped what she was doing, dusting off her hands, and looked at the horse he was standing next to. "That's the one I use to deliver messages. He's good, for the most part, but he can be stubborn at times." She laughed thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Empha watched as the shorter woman worked. She maintained the stables, took care of all the horses... and she was a courier? ..That was a mighty nutshell for all her responsibilities. But then, they were the only two people in the district. Someone had to do it. Empha would have to be sure he helped her with as much as possible.

"They seem pretty well behaved." Empha looked back to the shire and smiled. "Does he have name?"

Empha made his way over to one of the buckets she'd brought over, not getting within five feet of it before using his power to lift the water out of it. He directed the steady towards him and the closest horse stall, allowing some of it to go into the horse's water trough. "How much do you give them?"
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

Anyale nodded and continued to put hay in the troughs. "Yes, his name is Peyton. He was the last horse here to warm up to me, and yet the easiest for me to ride."

"Hm?" She turned to look what he meant, and was pleasantly surprised to see him directing water into the troughs. "The troughs are pretty wide across. I feed them enough times a day to only have to fill it about 1/3 of the way. Thank you, you didn't have to do that." Even as she said that, her smile said that it really was a weight off of her shoulders.

She smiled at him gratefully, and dusted her hands. She came back to stand beside him and watched him finish the task.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am

Empha gave a bit of laugh. "Funny how that works out."

Emphadon drained the trough he'd just filled a bit, leaving it about a third of the way full like Anyale had informed him. He then led the remaining water into the other troughs all the way down the line until they each had water. The water that was still left over he brought back to himself and splashed it over his arms, being careful not to allow any of it to reach his clothes or Anyale.

Empha returned her smile, the action saying that it was no problem. And it really wasn't. he loved playing with water. "So what brought you to Silveredge, Anyale?"
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:44 am

Anyale smiled as she watched Emphadon put the remaining water on himself. It seemed odd of him to do so, but she didn't question it. Instead, she answered his question.

"What.. brought me to Silveredge?" Anyale tried to smile, but her thoughts wavered as she struggled to remember. Instinctively, her hand reached for her white shirt, but as she clutched it she just couldn't seem to recall a thing. Flashes of waves and sand washed over her memory, and finally she decided it must be awkward for Emphadon to simply watch as she tried to remember things this way. She looked up at him again and smiled, laughing awkwardly. "Would you think I'm weird if I said I couldn't really remember?" She was trying to sound casual, but it came out sort of apologetic, and she felt embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Emphadon waiting, only getting more curious at her continued silence rather than impatient. He seemed to be unfazed by any awkwardness that may have been growing between the two.

When she finally answered, he just smiled. "Not at all. There;s not much on this island that's actually normal." He gestured to the horse's water troughs, referring back to how he'd moved the water. "For instance." Emphadon crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I guess I was just asking if you had any 'instances'." He used "instances" to refer to special abilities now.
Back to top Go down
Anyale Banes

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Anyale's gaze followed Emphadon's gesture to the troughs. She smiled, slightly reassured, and nodded in agreement.

Anyale was wary about talking of her jewelry. She had come to terms with its properties, but she felt odd actually talking about it, seeing as she wasn't really fully aware of it's power herself. But Emphadon was trustable, it seemed, and they were the only two currently residing in the district. If there was anyone to tell, it would be the district leader himself.

"My bracelet heals me. I think.. I think I was sick before, because I get really bad cough without it. And then my ring helps me tell when things will happen." Holding her hand with the ring on it out in front of her, she looked sideways and kind of sighed. "It isn't very specific, though, so I can only tell very general things like 'good things will happen' or 'bad things will happen'." She looked at him and laughed. "And speaking of the jewelry, your help was really appreciated! If the jewelry gets wet, it kind of spazzes, so I usually have to be really careful at that part."
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Emphadon's eyes widened a bit with interest, and he nodded as Anyale explained the power her bracelet and ring had. So her jewelry held her power? It must not have been much different then Empha's own ring then. But, well, he'd never actually taken the ring off to know, but he knew it had some connection to his abilities.

A slight look of worry crossed his face at the mention of water. "The water damages it?" Oh, he hadn't known that. Well, he was glad he did now, he wouldn't want to hurt her by accident. "I guess I'll have to be careful if I'm using my abilities around you then." Empha smiled, despite. "I wouldn't want you to get sick." He was always careful when using his abilities around others, anyway. That didn't mean the ocean wouldn't suddenly become angry with him and make things more difficult though, as it did from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with Anyale   Hanging with Anyale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with Anyale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Rioton Distict :: The Stables-
Jump to: