Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Visiting Kagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Character Age : 30
District : Violetshore District, Silveredge Island

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

It was only right to visit other members of his district, no? Being Violetshore's district leader and all. He heard Kagi was a fisherman, but nothing more. He wondered what Kagi would be like. Besides, it didn't hurt to have friends. He walked down the left side of the road from his house, following the path, coming to a stop at the door.

He took in a breath. The cool air filled his lungs. The hot sun seemed to want to make them collapse. He opened the parasol given to him by Anyale a couple days earlier. It blocked out the sun, but wasn't befitting for a man like him. He wasn't one to care about public appearances though, and didn't bother.

He knocked, once, twice, three times.
Back to top Go down
http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Kagi had been spending his morning sorting out his fishing nets and line, which had somehow tangled itself in an un usable mess. He seemed to remember untangling them the last time he used them and was positive he had not left them in this state. He cursed under his breath as if the netting had tangled itself on purpose just to irritate him. That's when there was a knock at the door, instead of shouting rather rudely for them to go away, which is what the old Kagi would have most certainly done, he got to his feet calmly, which were tangled in the netting, which instantly caused his temper to raise again, after fumbling about the floor trying to untangle himself he left the netting where it was and dragged it towards to door with him.

He roughly opened the door and stared to the man in front of him. The old Kagi would have slammed the door back in the poor man's face but this was his new start! a fresh slate!
"what do you want?" ...well it was a start at least
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

He smiled at Kagi. Quite rude, but it could be passed.

"I'm Violetshore's district leader, Daryk. Kagi, was it? I heard you lived here, so it was only right for me to come and visit."

He decided to uphold the conversation some more, to be a bit favorable to this citizen, as well as avoiding a door-slam in the face.

"I hear you're a fisherman. Care to show me your skills?"

He would've commented that if Kagi didn't, he would be a chicken, but that might've raged him more, so Daryk decided not to.
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 am

Kagi's face went blank for a moment "Ah...district leader... hello" he looked a little sheepish
"A fisherman.. yes" he coughed and looked down to the tangle of netting still around his foot "...technical difficulties... but i can assure you... i'm good at fishing, i'm done for today...but i can show you if you want, it's not very exciting though" he spoke quickly opening the door to let Daryk inside.
Kagi's house was plain, there was clutter here and there, a box of fishing tackle and a pile of nets and fishing line but it didn't really look like the man actually lived in it much.
He grabbed a knife from the counter and cut himself free.
"So.." Kagi began awkwardly, he wasn't known for his social skills.
"how do you like it here?"
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Daryk glanced at Kagi's feet.

"Ah yes...I can see that."

Daryk walked inside Kagi's house, sighing in relief from finally being away from the hot sun. "What a nice house." Daryk said. "Feels home-y." Daryk smiled at Kagi.

He was intrigued to ask about Kagi's eye, but thought it would be impolite to do so, and hushed himself before he dared opened his mouth.

"Kagi, I'd like to ask you the same thing. How's life in Silveredge? You know...compared to what you had to experience, before this, that is."
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:08 am

"Fells like a damn cave" Kagi grumbled "i'm so used to being outside ya see... have to force myself to come inside on a night... not sure i'd be very popular if i started sleeping on the door step" he forced a smile looking a little nervous.

"Life in Silveredge?" he chose his words wisely, he didn't want to be impolite after all.
"It's - Nice, a little too quiet for me...you're the first person i've seen snice i got here... then again i'm not sure if thats a bad thing, i just seem to irritate people, not much of a people person you see but yeah.. starting a new life and all that, i should try to get used to it"
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Daryk closed his umbrella, holding it downwards like a cane.

He stuck his tongue out at Kagi.

"If you don't like it inside, you should go outside, after all. It doesn't really matter if you sleep on the door step, or anything. I wouldn't care...You know, if I didn't have the compulsive action of melting if I slept outside in some random sunny spot." He chuckled.

"Not much of a people person you say? Well, its a start, after all, you're talking to me." He smiled, and outstretched his hand (that wasn't holding the umbrella) at Kagi. "I'll help you. Welcome to Silveredge. I'd like to be your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Kagi chuckled "don't like the sun much?" he poured Daryk a drink of water and handed it to him. "I just like being outside, used to ship on deck on my ship"

Kagi nodded slowly "well .. thank you!" he seemed a little taken back by his kindness "... i suppose it's more... i don't trust people" he smiled "i've run into some odd people on my travels who..well they make you wary of people" he rubbed a finger over his eye patch
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Daryk smiled nervously, taking the cup of water, nodding at Kagi.
"Ah, sun, heat..fire...Those are my greatest enemies."

A normal person would've assumed something happened to Kagi, and his eye, which caused his lack of social skills. Daryk, on the other hand, was horrible at reading the atmosphere, but figured something was making Kagi depressed.

So, Daryk tried failed attempts at joking.

"A ship, eh? Are you a pirate, perhaps? You've got the eyepatch for it!" He said cheerfully.

"Well, you can trust me with just about anything. Although, I won't make promises about not melting on your furniture." He smiled
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 am

A pirate.. he technically was but he hated people saying it "...well... i like to say treasure hunter, i'm not a bad guy, i don't kill people or torch their ships or anything, i just like being at sea and i like finding new places and new creatures."

Kagi laughed "you are welcome here anytime... that is if i'm actually here, i normally spend the whole day in the river"
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

"A treasure hunter? How fascinating. I don't believe I've ever met one before." He chuckled at Kagi's statement of torching ships and so. "Well then, I promise I'll visit again, I assure you." He said, smiling. "The river...Is that so? The river's quite nice, especially this time of year. Great place to cool off, I should say."
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:30 am

"Yeah... fascinating" Kagi grumbled "it isn't as good as it sounds.. believe me"

Kagi smiled "It's great to see fish, i've seen so many different species i didn't know existed" he seemed excited by this but looked at the floor not wanting to go an further with his conversation, most people found it boring.

"well, like i said you're welcome back anytime"
Back to top Go down
Daryk Chacca Lette

Daryk Chacca Lette

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Daryk gulped down the rest of his drink, setting the empty glass back onto the table.

He glanced once more at Kagi.

"So tell me, what's your reason to come to Silveredge Island?" Daryk fancied conversation, if not a bit too much.

"As for me, I'd prefer to avoid people that were prone to eating me. Plus, the weather in the 'real world' is quite hot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Kagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Kagi   Visiting Kagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Kagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Violetshore District :: Kagi's House-
Jump to: