Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Not so alone I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Not so alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Character Age : 27
District : School

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Fay layed on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was strange here. People talked to her, and it was warm, yet not as warm as her trip to California. Everyone wanted to make her feel welcome, like she belonged here, but somehow, she still felt empty inside. She still felt alone in this world. Only two people truly understood her, but they wernt here right now. They couldn't comfort her. Fay rolled on her side, a tear dripped down her cheek as she thought of her family. She missed them with all her heart. How she longed to have her mother run her fingers through her hair, and tell her how pretty she was again as the two of them would lay on her bed if Fay had a nightmare. She missed baking cookies with her mom and brother, and they would always get to lick the bowl. She missed chasing animals outside with her brother and their friends when they were little. She missed the way her Dad would come home and call their mom by her first name, Susan, and kiss her on the cheek, and then pick up Fay and her brother in a bear hug. But now, those days were over. Her brother and father had gone to war, and her mother was dead.
Fay layed her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes...
Suddenly, Fay closed her Bright Blue eyes and opened them, now clearish white. she was staring at the wall, but thats not what she saw. Instead, she saw two girls walking down a hallway. But the hallway was very familiar. Then, Fay realised that it was HER hallway. at the end of it, was the door to her room, the room she was in now. One of the girls skipped down the hallway. "Do you think she knows we're coming?" she asked the other girl.
"how am i suposed to know?" she replyed glumly. "You know she cant control her visions."
The vision was clear. Very clear. It was like Fay was right there, watching them. Their voices got louder as they came further down the hall. She realized that they were getting louder because she could hear them outside of her vision too. Fay closed her eyes, and when they opened, they were blue again. Fay rushed to the door and flew it open. And there they were, halfway down the hall. "Eep!" the first girl squieled as she ran towards Fay to give her a hug.
"Hi Ember!" Fay then turned to the other girl and said, "Come on, give me a hug!"
"oh all right then. Just this once." She replied, but Fay knew Irine was happy to see her.
"What are you two doing here?!"
"We thought you might be lonely so we came to see you!! It was all Irine's Idea!!" Ember said gleefully as always.
"awe! Irine! I knew there was a heart beneath all that misery."
She glared at Fay. "Haha, very funny."
Fay smiled as she lead the girls into her room. Even here, she was loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ugg," Fay sat up in bed, "That was such a weird dream. It felt so real. I've never had a dream about me having a vision. Man, I must be really homesick." Fay realizes that her face is wet, and so is her pillow. She had been crying in her sleep.

Last edited by Fay Dusk on Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Daniel finished pulling his suit jacket about his shoulders as he walked up to the door of Fay's room--better to look professional. He had yet to see either of his students, and since there were only two, he thought it would be a good idea to personally introduce himself. it wouldn't really be possible if a flood of student's came in, but he felt he should personally speak to at least one of the students.

the principal took a deep breath, and lifted up his hand, lightly rapping on the wood door

((hey, just letting you know that the thread was moved to your room--you had it in the infirmary o.o. make sure that the next time you make a room based thread, that it is in your room ^^)
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

There was a knocking on the door. Fay sat up, wiped away her tears, and got up. Her bed was a mess so she pulled the covers up to her pillows and hoped that it didnt look terrible. Fay quickly ran towards her closet and tugged on some clothes. Slowly, she walked towards the door. Her hand tuned the doornob and the door swung open. Standing outside, was her principal. "Hi." What was he doing here? "Come right in."
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Daniel gave a slight nod and stepped into the dorm--other than the bed, the place looked mostly untouched, which meant she probably hadn't been there for long.
"I know we were able to introduce ourselve already, but we didn't get much of a chance to talk. plus, i thought i should come and see if you needed any help settling in." Mr. Abbot gave a slight smile then; the whole situation with being a principal would take some getting used to.
"Oh-also, i thought you would like to know, we finally got a teacher on the island," he added

He wondered when he would finally show up at the school--Daniel knew he was already on the island.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

"thanks, but i dont have much stuff." She looked towards the closet that didn't have very many clothes inside. She would need to buy some more. There was a chest of drawers but she doughted she would need it for anything more than it's counter space. "Who's the teacher?" Fay asked. She wanted to know what they could do, but Fay decided she didn't want to seem too... she couldn't think of the right word. At boarding school in Alaska, not many people had powers or special things they could do, but here, everyone was unique and different. Here she could never be the strange one, or the odd one out. She stuck with, "Are there anymore students yet?"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Ah, how to name him? He didn't have a last name, afterall. "Well, you can just call him Professor Zigg--when he gets here, that is." he gave a little chuckle. Professor Zigg...That would surface again in a later conversation, he was sure/ Zigg had never been one for titles.

He nodded at her question. "Yes, there is one other student other than yourself. Her name is Lilly Burnell--maybe you two will be able to introduce yourselves before more students move in? and i certainly hope there will be more, soon."

population growth had been slow on their little island, but it seemed that no one had even been aware of its existance until now.

"any way, if you ever do have any questions, you can usually find me in my office. if not, i'm sure the new teacher will be roaming about the school pretty soon. he isn't teaching him anything specific right now, but i'm sure that will be changing when we get more students as well."
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Fay mulled that over in her head. There would be a new teacher ariving soon by the name of Zigg. It was an odd name but she wouldnt judge. also there was another student. she would visit her soon. Maybe they would become friends. Fay quickly scanned her room. First she would need to get aquanted. All she had done since she had arived was take a horrible nap. The place was dull and needed some personal touches. "Thank you for telling me about those things. I can't wait for class. What type of subjects will we be learning?" Oh, school was going to be so fun! Fay loved learning. "I'll go visit Lilly some time this week. What room does she live in?"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm

"Well, the class schedule is a little hazy yet, considering the staff and student number, but we're getting there. I'll keep you two posted, but for now simply focus more on settling in."

Daniel felt sort of bad about having to spread that news around. he could have mentioned that the mayor's secretary would be helping out, and that she would most likely be covering a computer class of some sort, or maybe something that simply had to do with repairing electronics. As for Zigg, well, Mr. Abbot had no idea what he would get saddled up with yet.

"Lilly's room is east of yours--just west to the Terrace, so you two are fairly nearby each other."

Daniel nodded to himself, still thinking of a subject for "Professor" Zigg. Literature perhaps? or math? music was probably out.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

'Thanks, i can't wait to meet her." Fay sat there acwardly. it seemed they had run out of topics to discuss. She hoped he would find something to talk about. Hopefully they wouldnt run into an acward scilence. Fay hated acward scilences. They were so... acward.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Daniel gave another nod. "well, are there any other questions that you have? about classes or anything in general? oh!--do you have any class ideas? classes may be more based on what teachers apply for, but it would be nice to get an idea or two."

Zigg would be up to the school soon--danny most likely would be walking about the island when he finally arrived, but he would most likely need to have a quick discussing with him about these things soon.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: RE: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:56 pm

"Uh yea," Fay replied. she had lots of ideas that she couldnt wait to share. " Maybe a math class, or a music class, ooh! How about a cooking class?! And a gardening class, or a science class, or maybe, maybe, art class. Those are some typical, and not so typical classes. I hope you get some ideas from those. I love learning. How many teachers are there so far?" Fay stared up at her princepal," I'm sorry, am i asking too many questions, and was that too many sugestions?" Fay's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. She didnt want to overwhelm her principal, but she had so many ideas for this place. But she was forgeting that there wernt many students or teachers so they might not be able to do everything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:02 am

daniel gave a little chuckle. "well, there's teacher coming in, and then the mayor's secretary ms. Leah Flu, and his adviser Emphadon have offered to help out with classes for the time being. so, so far there's three." he chuckles again at the hilarity of it, though he supposed that 3 teachers for 2 students wasn't too bad.

"i'm not sure how many classes the new professor will be willing to take on, but I'm sure you can make a few requests when he arrives."

Daniel tried to imagine Zigg teaching music class--and nearly busted out laughing in the process--he managed to quell it, but a small twitch of his lips came through. for some reason, he couldn't get the image of Zigg playing a tuba out of his head. he wouldn't really be one for teaching people how to sing, either, but it made more sense than playing a tuba! or a flute. Mr. Abbot had to stomp another swarm of chuckles again, and he had a little more success this time.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Fay smiled, "yay, thanks. I hope more students come, it would be better than just having two students." She thought of the idea of having more teachers than students. Usually there wasnt enough teachers for the amount of students. Fay couldnt wait for school, she loved learning new things. Here she wasnt odd, so she was slightly overcoming her social acwardness. If more students came, she wouldnt mind as much as she would have back in the alaska boreding school. there, only a few students were non human thingys. "whats professor Zigg like?"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

"professor Zigg is..." how to describe him? "he's a little quite, but he's a nice man. and he'll make a good teacher, based on his personality-- he's the teacher type, in short."

Daniel didn't specifically describe zigg's analytical nature, or the fact that he was a good teacher because he mostly answered questions in a professor kind of way. still, he was definitely nice, and caring too, if you knew how to look for it. and despite his sometimes stoic personality, he liked kids, though Daniel wasn't about to stick him in a room with bunch of preschoolers and finger paint. He'd already had an experience similar to that, and though it was hilarious, Daniel was pretty sure that Zigg didn't enjoy it much. he took care of the job because it was his responsibility, but he came home in a "sleep it off 'till noon" kind of way. the guy had been beat.
Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:39 am

Fay sneezed. She had some getting used to the new germs. She sneezed again. " Can you excuse me?" Fay walked to the bag with her belongings and searced for some allergy pills. The pollen level was higher here. Even higher then it got in the summer in alaska. As she was searching she found a picture of her mother. She smiled and placed it ontop of her drawrs. Fay found the pills and took them. She returned to Daniel. "Thats better. Aachoo! they should start working in 20 minutes. You know, the pollen levels are so high, usually i dont get affected by them but i think i might be catching a cold too. New germs."
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

"Bless you," Daniel replied, in a knee-jerk reaction to Fay's sneezing.

"yes, there are many new plants here on this island. I do hope you're not getting sick. that would be a real shame." Mr. Abbot chuckled lightly.
"get as much vitamin C as you can, is suppose, just in case. and plenty of rest. which reminds me...,"

He stood, offering his hand again to Fay for another shake. "I'm afraid i must take my leave now. it was very nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Fay Dusk

Fay Dusk

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

"thank you." Fay Reached out her hand to shake his extended one. Later she would eat an orange... if she could find one. "Thank you for coming around to see me, you have given me lots of usefull info." Fay strolled over to the door and opened it for him, sneezing again into her elbow. "I hope you have a wonderfull day." She sure hoped she was not sick, and even more, if she was, that she had not given it to her principal. That would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

"likewise," Daniel replied to her last comment with a friendly smile. he left the room then, his mind beginning to wander a bit as he tried to puzzle out what to say to Zigg when he caught up with him. either way, at least he'd accomplished something today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not so alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so alone   Not so alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: School :: Second Floor :: Fay's Room-
Jump to: