Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

A man of the sea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

Ah! now this was great. the feeling of water running across you're feet. Kagi smiled at the side of the river close to his home. This was his new favourite place and his new job gave him the excuse to sit here all day.
He never did see himself actually settling down in a place like this, he has always travelled but after getting wound up in all that mess well... a quiet life was really welcoming. He must remember not to tell anyone else about his old career. For now he didn't have to worry, now he just needed to fish. He grabbed a small net and slipped into the river. Sure there was an easier way to fish but this was way more fun besides, you got to see the underwater world in it's finest.

Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Daniel had been wandering the island for a while--the school had just been way too empty, and he had some time to spare until he would speak to his brother-- and he'd suddenly found the Violetshore District. he trotted along by the water in his canine form, his long legs taking him along the edge, and his black fur soaked up every bit of sun that greeted the shoreline.

It felt very warm under the coat of fur, but nice, too. Daniel slowed to a lazy walk, finally stretching out on the ground and laying his head in his paws. the heat was making him lazy, and he welcomed it. the tall black dog with bright blue eyes let out one cavernous yawn before beginning to drift off, just a bit.

(bwahaha! sorry, i couldn't help myself ^^)

Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Kagi swiped his net through the water and caught the first fish of the day. He climbed back onto the shore and cracked the fish on the head with the butt of his knife to put the poor creature out of it's misery, that's when he noticed the dog.
He sat himself down, watching the black dog in the corner of his eye and placed the dead fish into his bag.
It was going to take him all day at this rate but still he didn't mind, you find more secrets when you took your time with things like this.
In th side pouch of his bag he remembered about the sandwich. taking it out, he split it in half and threw one half to the dog. "there you are pup" he spoke with a slight smile. Kagi had always been an animal lover but had never been allowed pets, his mother disagreed with keeping a wild animal against it's will.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Daniel's eyes opened a the new voice, in time to see a sandwich coming his way. he managed to catch it at the last minute---well, most of it anyway. a little messy, but he'd kept the majority of it from falling. he looked ridiculously happy as he ate his half of the sandwich, snuffing the ground as he sat there as he tried to get the parts that he'd missed the the failed catch.

when he finished of his prize (there was still some of it on his nose that was simply too stubborn to come off, which meant that he had to keep licking his face to polish it off) he looked back up at the newcomer, his tail wagging happily, and his ears perking. he seemed to want to give the stranger a happy thank you.
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Kagi laughed, which in itself was odd, Kagi rarely laughed these days, not around humans anyway. With animals though he felt like he could be himself, they never judged.

"You silly pup" he laughed holding an outstretched hand to him so he could have a sniff. "are you on you're own fella? where is you're master huh?" he glanced around hoping there was no other person hiding somewhere "you should keep me company till i get back home so i can find where you come from"
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Danny happily got up and walked over to the newcomer, giving his had a sniff and pawing at his knee, hoping for a scritch behind the ears.

the only problem about being a dog was that he mostly thought like a dog. now, to him, this was a bonus: it allowed him to simply enjoy sun bathing and being petted, without any thoughts of embarrassment. however, some people, after finding out who he actually was, became quite embarrassed themselves. that is, <i>if</i> they ever figure out who he is. most of the time he'll leave it to them to figure it out. there had been several occasions where he never did show his true form, and that was fine by him. dogs don't think of specifics like that--where was the fun in over thinking things, anyway?
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Kagi continued his smile and did as the dog requested and began to pet and tickle him "quite a friendly fella ain't you? someone is going to be very sad you've run off on you're own" he stood up "let's head back home and find you're family" he motioned for the dog to follow. He hadn't done as much fishing as he liked but he could always come back later.
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, danny supposed, looks like the moment's kind of over.

As Kagi stood up, Daniel plopped his butt on the ground and looked up at him, letting out a little sneeze. he had no owner to go home to. He watched Kagi with a somber expression, looking up at him with his strangely bright blue eyes. He would let the young man decide to do what he wished, but he wasn't a dog with an owner. technically he wasn't a dog at all....

he could just head to his brother's home, though that was over in sunshield.

Daniel thought this over as he sat there. after over 100 years, he should have exhausted all of his want to trot around as a dog, but he hadn't. not yet
Back to top Go down
KagiDenzin

KagiDenzin

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Kagi raised an eye brow "ok then...just sit there then" he pouted and wandered back over and sat by the dog.
"I guess ou don't want to go home then? well, that's fine, i have work to be doing anyway and i don't really want to be asking weirdo's where you came from"

He pat the dog's head as it sneezed "kinda nice to just sit isn't it boy?" he began to watch the water, he loved how it sparkled when the light touched it. He let out a sorrowful sigh and dipped a toe into the water "..should get back in and fish some of these critters out huh?" He grabbed hold of his net and waded back into the water
Back to top Go down
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Daniel seemed to take on a doggie-like grin as he stretched out on the shore, panting happily. weirdos--he had no idea. his whole family was full of them, let alone the island.

he watched quietly as Kagi waded out into the water, his eyes skimming along its surface. the bright sun reflecting off the surface was almost hypnotizing, and he seemed ready to continue his earlier nap. it was so much nicer, here by the water. technically, he'd came out here to get out of the school. he only had two students coming in that weren't even really here yet, and he was already feeling a little too claustrophobic in the school. he figured he would enjoy the silence and calm while he still had it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A man of the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of the sea   A man of the sea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man of the sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Violetshore District-
Jump to: