Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Good Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emphadon

Emphadon

Character Age : 15
District : Rioton

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Cupido finally seemed to be taking notice of what this place was lacking. Taking notice, but not action.. So Emphadon was making the trip up to Earthstone, one of the two districts which was missing a district leader.

He'd taken a look at the citizen forms of Earthstone's two people currently living there. Pavak and Xevi. Considering he could hardly read the information on Xevi's form, Empha decided he'd have a word with Pavak, hoping the good doctor would be the more reliable of the two.

Upon arriving at the doctor's house, Empha simply knocked on the door and waited for Pavak to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/
Pavak

Pavak

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm

The yeti was just adding the finishing touches to what would be his comfortable little home. Adjust the frame on the rather elegant painting of a vase of pansies. Maybe use his fingertips to scrub that swab of dust that dared to contaminate the old fashioned cabinet in his room. Or maybe hang up new curtains - reminiscent to those found at old people homes - patterned and rather unfashionable.

In fact, the whole interior of the building could lay claim to a distinct lack of taste. The yellow walls (decorated with all sorts of Indian charms, wooden masks and dream-catchers) hardly matched with the green carpet he'd attempted to lay across the floor. The coffee table that stood next to a well-used, cypress rocking chair seemed adorned with all sorts of knick-knacks he'd picked up on his journeys - wooden elephant statues, Buddah statues, jewellery boxes, golden candle holders (equipped with vanilla scented candles). There was little, if any room for actually placing cups upon it. And, just on the other side, there was a chaise lounge - just in case some visitors of his ever needed to have that 'talk'.

After delicately lighting the candles with a small match, he stood back and admired the little room. So it was a little crowded, untidy and mismatched. Pavak however, did not linger long on these details. It was rare that he had a house to stay in at all, being the sort of species he was. So he would take every opportunity to make this a place he could be proud of.

The knock on the door nearly had the yeti jumping out of his coat of fur. A visitor! So soon?! He panicked, glancing around hastily around the room for anything he'd missed. He couldn't have his visitor walking in only to trip over a stray obstacle! He checked the place of his first-aid kit as a precaution: just in one of the cabinets in the kitchen. There was no problem. Flicking the switch on the kettle (already half filed with water), he finally ran to attend to his guest, praying that they hadn't gotten impatient.

The door was swung open, and a merry smile and chuckle immediately followed from the snowman as soon as he'd laid eyes upon the taller man. "Well, hello there! My first guest! What an absolute pleasure!"

Both hands immediately latched out to take hold of the other's hand, before he would even have the chance to make any sort of response or introduction. If successful, he would shake it brusquely in welcoming. "Ooh! It is such an honour to have you here! I'm thrilled, really I am! It's been quite a while since I've talked to another face- it's quite splendid...!" He finally trailed off with an eager grin towards the man, finally giving him a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Once the Yeti arrived at the door, Empha opened his mouth to speak. However he was quickly cut off by Pavak's lively welcome. He was caught off guard by it initially, eyes widening a bit in a shocked. The feeling soon dissipated into a laugh, however as he returned the man's strong handshake. He certainly didn't lack enthusiasm.

Empha smiled at the man, but his words weren't nearly as enthusiastic as Pavak's. "Hello. You must be Pavak. "I'm Emphadon, Rioton district leader. I also work with the mayor. I had something I wanted to discuss with you if you aren't busy." About halfway through his tone seemed to dip into the more serious and formal once again.
Back to top Go down
Pavak

Pavak

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Pavak probably wasn't aware that he was interrupting Emphadon's speech. He was simply thrilled that a sentient being had bothered to tap on his door at all - and not with the intention to kill him, stuff him and put him on display. His laugh, at least, was encouraging.

The yeti almost squealed when the honoured man knew his name. "Busy? I'm not busy, not at all! Not never! Please, feel free to wander in here whenever you please!" He reached an arm towards the man's shoulder with the intention to guide him indoors.

It would be then that he would quickly scurry within, neatening the velvet cushions on the chaise lounge in an invitational manner, before starting to head towards the kitchen again to check on that kettle. He did pause at the doorway, however, to give a quick glance back.

"Would you like some tea? Darjeeling tea. One of the finer tastes, you might find - only found around the foothills of the Himalayas. Just sit and get yourself comfortable, I know it's chillier around here!" He smiled comfortingly. "You can tell me anything you need to in a moment!"
Back to top Go down
Emphadon

Emphadon

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:50 pm

((This threads kind of.. outdated now ^^; Lets just pretend Earthstone already has its leader. I know something else Empha can talk to Pavak about lol)

Emphadon's eyebrow rose slightly at the strange decor of the doctor's house. He didn't keep the expression long, though, not wanting to insult Pavak. The yeti was a bit strange, but it seemed he meant well. Good, that was the kind of kind of impression he'd hope to get from a doctor... At least, the "meaning well" bit.

Though Pavak's actions seemed to be inviting Empha to make himself at home, he didn't, immediately. He stopped halfway into the room to examine one of the strange masks hanging on the wall, without touching it, of course. The slew of knickknacks left about the area suggested that Pavak was a man of many experiences. It was more than Empha could say for himself, anyway.

Emphadon looked back to Pavak at his offer of tea. The Himalayas? Was he supposed to know what those were? The term wasn't familiar to him anyway. He nodded, with a smile anyway, though it seemed Pavak had every intention to get him tea regardless of whether he said yes or no. Tea was on land food, or drink in this case, that he'd come to appretiate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Good Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Doctor   The Good Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: Districts :: Earthstone District :: Pavak's House-
Jump to: