Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» In Need of Supplies
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Zigg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

» "Hunting" Practice?
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby DanielAbbot Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

» Doe-eyed..
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Husk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

» A Wayward Vagabond
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Alleer Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

» -A Blip in the Night
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Damian Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

» What is your OC like
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

» Your Oc In Real Life.
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

» First day of school?
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Brewer Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

» The start of a new life.
Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeby Leah Flu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Welcome students--questions assembly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanielAbbot

DanielAbbot

Welcome students--questions assembly Empty
PostSubject: Welcome students--questions assembly   Welcome students--questions assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

a sleek black dog with bright blue eyes pushed the door to the auditorium open with his nose, and then trotted quickly down the aisle, towards the stage. for a moment, the canine dissapeared back stage. there was an odd sound--like a disturbance in the sound system as the microphones and speakers were adjusted, and then a young ma in a suit with black hair and blue eyes walked quickly from the curtains to center stage. he re-positioned the microphone before he began to speak:

"hello, staff and students, welcome to your wonderful new school. i am the principle, Mr. Abbot. now, right down to business; i felt that this assembly might be helpful in answer any questions at all that you have, be it about staff, housing, or anything else regarding the school itself. being as this school is rather new, things may start out a little hairy, but i'm sure you'll all settle in just fine."

((this thread is for any questions that you have regarding the school itself--now, i'm not saying that i have all the questions, but this is simply a way to organize your questions so that they can be answered more easily, and that other people can see as well, so that the same questions aren't asked multiple times. also, this is part of the actual forums, so i will have to ask you to please STAY IN CHARACTER. have fun, and welcome to the school ^^)
Back to top Go down

Welcome students--questions assembly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inner Island :: School :: First Floor :: Auditorium-
Jump to: